techno.rentetan.com – Official support for over 1,000 Android applications is now available on all Windows 11 devices, according to Microsoft. New native support for Android applications has been added to Windows 11 with the newest version. Android app support had previously been a beta feature that was available only to Windows 11 Insiders, but it has now been made available to everyone.
You may use this to sync applications between your Android phone and PC, but not all of them will be transferred. Only a few applications are presently supported by the Amazon Appstore, which is now in preview mode. If you download premium applications or make in-app purchases, they will be linked to your Amazon account rather than your Google account on Windows 11, which utilizes the Amazon Appstore instead of the Google Play Store for its Android app collection. Of course, Google accounts are required for the majority of Android devices.
However, the Amazon Appstore Preview for Windows 11 has more than 1,000 applications and games, including Amazon Kindle, Audible, Comixology, The Washington Post app, and more.. Several of these applications have been verified to operate on Windows 11 PCs with Intel or AMD processors, and more will be made available in the near future.
Using the Amazon Appstore, you may install and run Android applications on Windows 11
Updating Windows 11 and the Microsoft Store is the first step in installing Android applications on a Windows 11 PC.
- Open Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update on your PC to check for updates.
- Go to the “Check for updates” link.
- Follow the on-screen directions if an update is available and you want to install it.
- Open the Microsoft Store on your PC after your PC is up to date.
- Select “Get updates” from the “Library” menu.
- Wait for the update to complete.
The Amazon Appstore Preview for Windows 11 may now be downloaded when all the required upgrades have been applied.
- Enter “Amazon Appstore” in the search field in the Microsoft Store.
- Select “Install” from the “Amazon Appstore Preview” landing page.
- In the event that you’re requested, download and install the Android subsystem for Windows.
- Sign in to your Amazon account or create a new one when the app has been installed.
- The Amazon Appstore Preview now lets you explore Android applications. Microsoft’s shop also features a few third-party programs.
As with any other software, you may launch an Android app from the desktop or the Start Menu in Windows 11. The app will open in a new window.
Installing Android applications on Windows 11 is not the only option
On Windows 11, the Amazon Appstore is a convenient method to get Android applications, but you can also sideload programs or execute APKs using BlueStacks or other emulation tools to install Android apps on Windows. Even if your app or game isn’t officially supported, using one of these workarounds will allow you install it (though whether they run properly is a different matter).