techno.rentetan.com – Using an iPhone as a wand, pretend to be a witch or wizard. Hogwarts letter is the only alternative for true magic, but Harry Potter fans may pretend to be witches and wizards by using their iPhones as wands in the absence of magic. It is possible to put up a few additional spells using Shortcuts for Apple’s Siri.
Make sure “Hey Siri” is activated on your phone first before proceeding. If you’d like, you may turn on the option to “Listen for “Hey, Siri.”” Activate “Allow Siri When Locked” to utilize magic commands from your lockscreen.
“Lumos” and “Nox” do not work with standard side button presses, therefore you must activate “Hey Siri” in order to activate them. Shortcuts for spells should function in any case.)
How to make advantage of the built-in Hey Siri spells on your iPhone
Okay, so they’re not quite life-changing, but they’re really rather handy.
- “Lumos”: This spell activates the flashlight on your iPhone’s display.
- ‘Nox,’ pronounced ‘knocks,’ is a charm that disables the flashlight on your iPhone.
- Apps on your iPhone may be opened by casting “Accio.” Launch an app by saying “Accio [app name].” If you start from the lock screen, you’ll need to use Face ID or enter your password.
So if you want to switch off your Android flashlight or Nest-connected smart lighting in your house, you can do so using a spell cast by Google Assistant.
How can I configure my own unique settings? Hey Siri, can you tell me how to use Shortcuts?
While Siri recognizes the three basic spells, you may use the Shortcuts tool to associate more charms with specific activities on your phone. This and other useful tips may be found on Gadget Hacks.
- Maximizing the brightness of your flashlight or smart light is referred to as the “Lumos Maxima” command.
- “Silencio”,It means turning on the “Do Not Disturb” mode.
- Muffliato: Turning down your iPhone’s volume while enabling Background Sounds.
- “Sonorus”: cranking up the volume to the limit.
- Quietus”: lowering the loudness of your music.
When you launch the Shortcuts app, touch the “+” icon in the upper-right corner to begin setting up these shortcuts For example, putting “flashlight” into the search field brings up the option of Setting Flashlight with a selection of particular actions and brightness. Then, tap Add Action and search for the function. In the top toolbar, type the command that you want Siri to listen for. Siri will then execute it.
If you have a smart speaker, you can also use custom commands to access applications or control your smart home devices.