techno.rentetan.com – Snarky business influencers no longer have to burn your eyes. If you haven’t seen it yet, LinkedIn is now rolling out a more visually appealing dark mode. In order to use LinkedIn’s dark mode, you’ll need an iPhone or Android app; the functionality is available on both its desktop website and its mobile applications.
If you don’t see the choice on your LinkedIn account yet, you’ll have to wait a little longer for the functionality to be rolled out to all users.
How to use LinkedIn’s mobile dark mode
Dark mode may be readily used on Android and iPhone applications for LinkedIn. In this manner:
- The LinkedIn app for Android or iPhone may be used to log in to your account and begin networking.
- The profile symbol in the upper-left corner of the screen may be tapped to access your profile.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Then click on Account Preferences.
- If your account has been given the option to switch to dark mode, you’ll notice a section labeled “Display” at the bottom of this page. In order to see this, you must have the most recent version of the app installed.
- Tap Dark mode in the Display section.
- Three options will be available to you: Device settings, dark mode, and light mode. You may change the theme on your mobile device by going to Device settings. So it’s consistent with the overall look and feel of the operating system. If you want the dark mode to be on all the time, choose Dark mode.
Using LinkedIn’s dark mode on a desktop computer
Additionally, you have the option to use LinkedIn’s website in dark mode. In this manner:
- Open LinkedIn and log in using your credentials.
- The Me menu is located next to the Notifications button at the top of the page. To access it, click the Me menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select Settings & Privacy. A new window will pop up with LinkedIn’s settings, which you can also fast access from the settings page itself.
- Toward the bottom of the left pane, click on Account settings.
- Click Change next to Display’s Dark mode option in the right pane.
- Device settings, dark mode, and light mode are all available once again. Using LinkedIn with a dark theme is as simple as selecting “Dark mode.”
Wait a little longer if you don’t see this option on your dashboard. Because LinkedIn’s dark mode rollout isn’t tied only to individual accounts on the platform, it’s likely that you’ll see the choice on mobile but not on desktop. It is possible to activate dark mode on any websites (including LinkedIn) with browser plugins such as Turn Off The Lights for free.